I’m proud to announce that I’ve submitted a new OSX app to the Mac App store. It’s a nice little menubar app that allows you to create time-lapse recordings of your screen. It’s awaiting approval so should be available soon. Here’s the description:
With a beautifully designed menubar popup, ScreenLapse allow you to easily create wonderful HD time-lapse movies of your computer’s screen, capturing your creativity as you work and play. Record your all your amazing progress and re-experience the magic as you watch your creatively unfold before your eyes.
Whatever you do on your screen, ScreenLapse lets you re-experience the time with just a few clicks.
Get started quickly
- Choose a capture frequency and start capturing in one click
- Optionally have ScreenLaps resize each screen capture to your desired size.
- Multiple monitors? No problem. Select which one you want to capture.
- Quickly view and edit individual ScreenLapse screen shots (PNG files) in the session folder.
- Easily edit screen shots with your favourite graphics programs.
Create beautiful HD movies
- Share your ScreenLapse session by exporting an MP4 movie.
- Speed up or slow down the ScreenLapse with frame per second export options.
- Re-export the current or previous sessions at any time.